Sunday, July 1, 2007

Breakfast in a Bag Kits



I am offering here "Breakfast in a Bag" Kits:

These kits include the following:
a Biscuit mix, a biscuit gravy mix, a bag of chocolate raspberry coffee, a wooden spoon to stir up the biscuit dough, a decorated burlap bag( that can be reused to hold a small potted plant when the kit is gone).
They are available for $9 each which includes the shipping.
They make great housewarming gifts, wedding gifts, anniversary, birthday, or "just because" gifts.

(I have 3 of this type available) If interested just email me from the email address provided up under my "profile" here.

Thank you for taking a look.

~The Garden Goose~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOO,,yummy! Those kits are mouthwatering just to look at! I wanted to come say hi, and let you know I have an open bloom on my hen and chick lant, if ya wanna see!!