Wednesday, July 4, 2007

This is what we do...


This is some of what my husband and I do as a business on the side..along with his full time job at the AFB.
My husband is a graphics illustrator and we run a sign business from our home. We offer full color vinyl graphics, banners, magnetics, decals to folks.
It actually is very rewarding, and it is fun to see a large full color photographic image being printed off of the vinyl printer..and to see a customer happy with the results and actually "wowed" that the image is of a photo look.
I have decided to start offering the vinyl graphics in my etsy shop that can be used as wall accents and added accents to painted murals, they can also be used as vehicle decor if one is so inclined.
They can also be used as a window decor on a window.I really think these butterflies are just gorgeous.
Anyhow..if you are interested..check out my etsy shop at www.GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
We can also do custom decals if you have an idea in mind for a wall decor. Just drop me a line and we can work out the details.
We can do things like cowboy silhouettes, bucking broncos, one color decals, and as mentioned the full color/photographic decals.
This is the type of job we really want to be able to go into full time and be able to work at on a full time basis.
Anyhow..I thought I'd show you all a brief glimpse into what we do here.
-----------------------------
I hope you all are having a good 4th of July!
--------------------

No comments: