Thursday, July 12, 2007

Do you Remember?....


Do you remember....When your grandmother used to cook the most awesome foods? Or when you'd spend time in the kitchen next to your grandmother as she cooked delicious items?
I do
...and my husband found this neat website and shared it with me and now I want to share it with you all.
It is called "Grandma Cooks" it is a website based in the U.K. but is such a neat concept. Grandma's share cooking videos with visitors to the site. You can also submit a video clip if you yourself are a grandmother and have a recipe to share.This website is such a really cool idea..I just had to help spread the word.
Here is the link:

www.whatscookinggrandma.net

Enjoy!
~The Garden Goose~

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the photos of the cherries! Pretty pretty food. My grandma was not a good cook, unfortunately. I wouldn't pass her recipes on to anyone! But I know many grandmas are good cooks. I'll check out that site.

Tina Leavy said...

I took those photos last year. thought the mug added a very cheerful whimsical look. glad you liked it.
and glad you like the website too. I thought it was a neat idea.