Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Have a good day...may have to draw again....

I'm going to be trying to find a vet that will help treat a duck today. Sir Drake Duck.."Daffy" can now hardly walk on his sore leg. I'm not sure if he has what they call "hot leg" or not..oh I wish I knew more about things like this. I am in tears..I want my duck healthy and able to walk properly. I don't know what happened to him or how it happened.
:0(
Anyhow..I'll be looking for a vet today for him and soon as the problem has worsened.

I wanted to say that if I do not hear from the winner of the necklace by the end of the week..I will draw another name.
So..stay tuned.
So "happyhomaker" I need to hear from you.

Hope you all have a good day..and I hope that my little duck does better.
~The Garden Goose~

No comments: