Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tag..your "it"...Viral Linking...

Jayedee over at http://www.livinginthelostworld.blogspot.com/

has tagged me for a new link list for bloggers..

Here goes...

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged

and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog.

You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list.

(Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)

It’s real easy!

Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking:
- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!

Add your blog url here...


So.."Tag...your it!"

I tag the following people..I hope that you will play along:





~The Garden Goose~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag Tina, but you may have to help me?? So, do I choose one from your list above? Not sure what to do?