Thursday, January 17, 2008

Check out my friend's creations....

My new friend Pamela..over at: Beehind Thymes Primitives

Creates the most darlingest primitive decor items.
Why don't you stop by and visit with her...and check out the lovely items she has to offer.
Tell her Tina from "Garden Goose" sent you by.
Here is a lovely example of Pamela's work>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
--------------------------------
Another one of my friends..Dawn..over at:
creates absolutely lovely items with found treasures.

An example of Dawn's work is shown here>>>>>>>>>
(the angel assemblage/created using an old sewing drawer)
Stop by both of these lovely talented ladies blogs...and tell them that Tina..
at the "Garden Goose" sent you on by.
~The Garden Goose~

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Tina!! Thank you so very much you sweetie!!! You are always so very kind and supportive of me and my little creations. I thank you for that! Good things come to those who do good things!!! Wishing you wonderful things Miss Garden Goose ~ thank you again, and have a very happy Friday,
xxoo,
Dawn