Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Garden Goose Market

On the left hand side bar of my blog you'll find a new tag that says "Garden Goose Market"
In this little shop you'll find items for gardening, sustainable living,farm life, crafting, attracting birds to your garden,cookbooks,craft books, home decor books and more.In the garden section you'll be delighted to find seeds for heirloom vegetables and flowers. There are also wonderful items for decorating your garden as well.Lots of fun things to look at.
Won't you stop by and take a look at the goodies I have chosen to showcase in my little Garden Goose Market.
Thanks!
~The Garden Goose~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You just keep adding busy to your menu! lol What a nice little market you have, good luck with it!

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Where in the world do you keep finding the energy and time to do all these things? lol Headed over there now to take a look. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I will have to click over and check out your little market... sounds like a fun adventure.

Alice Regan said...

I love the new market! Where do you find the time? I'm still searching just to find one niche for myself.