Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged Again...3 times..

I've been tagged again..3 times actually...at least all on the same subject..so that makes it easy..(smiles)
I was tagged by:



The rules of the game are this:

Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

Post the rules on your blog.

Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

Tag 7 people and link to them.

Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
---------------------------------
7 Weird/Random Things About ME!


1. As a kid we had a pet skunk.

2. we also had a pet opossum

3. And..we had a pet squirrel

4. I even have watched baby alligators hatch out from an egg. They come out of the egg with a full set of very sharp teeth..and they are hungry!

5. I was born in Pahokee, Fl ...because the town that my folks lived in didn't have a hospital..and I don't think it has a hospital there even to this day.

6. my husband claims that he has rescued me from "the swamps"

7. I used to go hunting for rabbits with my brother in the 40 acres behind our house when I was a kid.


O.k...I think that's random enough..and perhaps to some..even weird..ha.


Here's who I tag:








----------------------------

~The Garden Goose~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me Tina, I may have to pass, I've already done this one, somewhere in my achives? LOL Will see??? Time allowed?? LOL

Bee Haven Bev said...

No weirder than the rest of us, Tina!!!! I see that there is a definite "animal" side to your life!! LOL