Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Tuesday...

Hope that you all had a really nice day today.
It was a good day here. Weather has warmed up this week, and it actually does not feel like winter at all outside right now....but..it is supposed to drop back down to the upper 30's at the end of the week..so we shall enjoy the warm spell for a little while at least.
-----------------------
I found this cute little quiz online that asks you what Holiday you are..ha.
Here are my results:

You Are Easter

You are an optimistic, hopeful, and genuinely sweet person.
Sensitive and affectionate, you are easily touched.
You love nature, animals, and anything cute or cuddly.
For you, every day is a new chance - no matter what happened yesterday.

What makes you celebrate: Almost anything. You love most holidays and celebrations.

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The peacemaker. You can prevent any squabbles that might break out.

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Remember to include everyone

---------------------------------
I've been working on a little bit of hand embroidery lately..a little tea towel that I'll be adding to my etsy shop as soon as it is completed.
----------------------
At the bird feeder this morning ..I had quite a few visitors...
Several house finches, a few doves, and some gold finches.
I'll definitely have to buy some more bird seed and try to get some photos.
------------------------
May you all have a lovely evening.Thanks for joining me in "blogland"
~The Garden Goose~

No comments: