Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've been tagged....

Denise from "Torismimi" blog at:

tagged me for a fun game.
------------------
These are the RULES:Link to the person that tagged you. Which I did.Post the rules on your blog.Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
---------------------------
o.k. gee just 7 weird/random things..well..if my family was playing this game for me they'd be brutal and say "everything about me is weird" LOL
...but here goes.....

1. Although I was raised in Florida..surrounded by tons of water...I can not stand most types of seafood.

2. One of my most favorite colors is yellow.

3. As a teenager working at Cato's my coworker's nicknamed me "Tinkerbell" and I had a Tinkerbell magnet from Disneyworld on my cash register.

4. My husband and I only knew each other for only 1 month and 2 days before getting married.(no it was not a shotgun wedding)

5. I adore taking photos...and wish I had a photo studio and could actually make a living with the photography.

6. I love plants and growing them and wish I would have studied horticulture.

7. I always have to wear either perfume or perfumed lotion every day...even if I go nowhere.
----------------------------------
Here's who I tag:

Aunt Jenny
2 Lmz farm
Bee Haven Maven
MadreKarin
SimpleFolk
The Feathered Nest
Strawberry Hills Farm
P.S. IF I HAVE TAGGED YOU AND YOU DON"T FEEL LIKE YOU WANT TO DO THIS>>BY ALL MEANS DON"T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO>>THIS IS FOR FUN ONLY..AND NOT TO MAKE ANYONE FEEL STRESSED.
-----------------------------
The Links to all of these wonderful blogs are up under my "friends" listings..please check out these gal's lovely blogs and tell them Tina sent you by...thanks.
~The Garden Goose~

2 comments:

Day4plus said...

I'll try but for some reason I always fail. I don't even have and links---I don't care for sausage anyway. ha. MB

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
Thanks it is nice to know you a little better. BRRR how do you like all the cold weather? We are not use to it .
Hugs,
Elizabeth