Friday, January 11, 2008

New Item in Etsy shop...

I created this collage today. It was actually alot of fun to do.I've listed it in my Etsy shop at: http://www.gardengoosegifts.etsy.com/

It is a 16 by 20 canvas.

I painted the canvas to look like ocean waves. Then applied my design.Lovely Victorian looking vintage images..in nautical Valentine and love symbols. Then embellished a little bit with buttons, lace, ribbons. I've now got some more ideas up my sleeve for some lovely images.

~The Garden Goose~

8 comments:

Lisa Brawner said...

really pretty !!!!!!!

La Tea Dah said...

Thanks for stopping by Gracious Hospitality! It looks like you have been busy creating some lovely things!

Day4plus said...

Very pretty and calming. At least that is how it looks to me. I like what you are doing and can't wait to see more. MB

Chas said...

Hi there... thanks for your visit to my blog! That collage is very pretty, the colors are wonderful!
Have a great weekend!


My Cup Runneth Over...
Chas

http://www.homesteadblogger.com/chas

Free Rein Art Studio said...

This is lovely Tina! I love Victorian themes!

Nancy Jo said...

You sure are clever. I can make really really nice stick people, if you don't look to close at the drawings.
NANCY JO

Donna said...

Oh love it! How pretty!
Donna

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me so much I live on beach too and need to make something sea worthy..Beautiful! Denise Hull,Mass.