Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bee Happy...

Well..that's what I hope we all strive to be...Happy!

Not every day of our lives will be thus..but I do hope that our happy days far out number the sad ones that is for sure.
----------------------
I finally completed the little tea towel that I had been stitching on.
It is derived from an image in a children's vintage ABC Farm coloring book.
------------------
I really like bees, have always found them to be quite fascinating little creatures.
If I had enough land..I would certainly have several bee hives around..but..in the city..I don't feel like I have quite the space needed to have a bee hive..plus I have little children..and having a bee hive in the yard wouldn't be such a great idea.
-----------------------
Anyhow..this little tea towel..I added the words "Bee Happy" to it.
I think it turned out rather cute.
I have listed it in my etsy shop over at:http://www.gardengoosegifts.etsy.com/
------------------------
Well..it has been another rather dreary, wet,cold, and gray day out today.
The sun didn't want to come out at all hardly today. It was definitely good weather to curl up and enjoy a book, a cup of cocoa, and a snugly blanket...but..instead I opted to vacuum my house.
I tell you..if you have never tried a Dyson vacuum cleaner..they are very well worth the price.
We got a factory refurbished version, and I must say I am extremely pleased with it.
You'd be amazed at how much dust(even when you keep a clean house) that these vacuum cleaners can find. ..and a hepa filter too in them..so whenever I vacuum my house smells so fresh and clean.
(gee..I sound like a paid advertiser..ha) but seriously..if you are considering buying a new vacuum cleaner..check into those ones.
--------------------------
The new issue of "Small Town Living"e-zine is nearing completion. I have to do the proof reading on it.Another great issue! It is always so exciting to put together a new issue every time. A lot of work..but so rewarding to see the comments from our readers.
If you'd like to see the last issue online..it is available at:
---------------------------
I hope that you all have a wonderful evening..and remember to "Bee Happy!"
Thanks for joining me in "blogland"
~The Garden Goose~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see the new issue! I am tagging you! If you want to play along check out my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute tea towel! I love bee things!