Thursday, January 17, 2008

I"M SO EXCITED!!!!!

I am so very excited to be able to finally offer my photographic images to you to be able to own in your own homes! A dream come true!!! I have found a way to share my images with others! Oh I am SOOO excited!! On the left hand side of my blog you'll see the heading "LOVE MY PHOTOS????"

If you click on the link it will take you to a gallery where you can own some of my images in your own home! I have featured 24 images to choose from.

Won't you take a look?

I love photography, and absolutely love sharing my images with others!

I am one happy camper when I can feel the camera strap around my neck..and when I am capturing yet another lovely image!

I do hope that you will stop by my gallery..and then post here and let me know what you think.

Here is the link to my gallery:


~The Garden Goose~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see why your so excited, how lovely! You really do have a gift with a camera, good luck!

Tracy said...

They are beautiful images! I hope that you do well!

Quinne said...

Hi Tina :) Congratulations! I am delighted for you. By the way... the bachelor button is marvelous :) Love, Q

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Galfriend, you have got it going on!!!!! You know I'm a fan of your photos. Hope you and yours have a blessed weekend.
Laura

Ann Marie Newman said...

I'm really impressed with how you've "reached for the stars" in following your passions! You have grown so much as a creative, artistic person. I think back to when we first met and where we were in our life journeys. Though we had very different backgrounds, we must have recognized in each other a kindred spirit who was ready to bloom & turn dreams into reality. You have a gift as a photographer and the magazine is really coming along too. It doesn't hurt to have a super supportive spouse either - something we are both so lucky to have. I really hope that someday you and your family can move to the Thomasville area, it's such a gorgeous place and oh my goodness, they have the most amazing roses and gardens there! Lets hope the realization of that dream is near at hand for you all.

Say hi to Naomi - she is an awesome & talented young lady. I still have the Kokopelli gourd that she made - it is a favorite item of mine.

Oh! We put an offer on a house today. We hope it works out! I'll blog about it soon.

Tina Leavy said...

thanks everybody! and Ann..thanks so much for that comment. I do try.:0)