Saturday, September 29, 2007

Small Town Living Oct./Nov. Issue....

Wanted to announce that the new Oct./Nov. 2007 issue of "Small Town Living" Magazine is now available online for your reading pleasure!

At:

We are one month shy of celebrating our first year! Wow!
This month's issue is chock full of wonderful Fall themed topics, and much more. In fact 67 beautiful pages!
Take a look...and enjoy..and if you'd like to let us know what you think..please leave me a comment.
We absolutely love hearing from our readers.
~Tina and Paul~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tina, I can't believe you didn't place with those great photos! There's always next year and congrats to your daughter!

Tina Leavy said...

hi Sue,
Thanks..I actually later found out that ummm.."politics" is involved. Some things went on at the show that really surprised me.
but..ahh well. I most likely will not entire this particular show again.