Friday, September 14, 2007

A few more tea time recipes...


Well...it seems like the tea party across "blogland" is winding down now...and it was fun. I hope those that did visit will come back for a visit again sometime soon.:0)


I wanted to share a few more recipes with everyone and then my portion of the "cyber tea party" will conclude this evening.


... I wanted to share 2 more of the "tin treasure box" recipes with you all.

Coconut Pound Cake
------------
3 cups sugar
3 cups flour plain/unsifted
2 sticks oleo(margarine)
1/2 cup crisco oil
6 eggs
1 cup sweet milk
1/2 tsp. almond extract
1 tsp. vanilla
pinch salt
2 small cans flaked coconut
----------
Cream oleo(margarine),crisco, sugar. Beat eggs, add flour. Alternate with milk. Fold in coconut last. Pour into your greased cake pan.
Put in cold oven. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
----------------------------------------------

Jello Pudding Pecan Pie
----------
1 package (3 1/4 oz.) Jello Vanilla Pudding and Pie Filling
1 cup Dark Corn Syrup
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 cup chopped pecans
1 unbaked 8 inch pie shell
---------
Blend pie filling mix with corn syrup. Gradually stir in evaporated milk and egg. Then add pecans.Pour into pie shell. Bake at 375 degrees until top is firm and just begins to crack- about 40 minutes. Cool at least 3 hours.
-----------------------
Enjoy!

~The Garden Goose~

4 comments:

Scrappy Moments said...

Thank you for sharing your Party with us, Awesome Recipes, I will have to print the Pecan Pie, sounds Deliscious. Thanks again for joining me for tea too and your kind comments o my blog.

Angie

Brightmeadowfarms said...

Oooh those recipes sound soooo rich- they make me swoon just reading the recipe!

Dianne Long said...

Hi Garden Goose! Thanks for visiting my Fabulous Fall Tea Party last week. You won my Saturday giveaway! Please email me so I can arrange to send you your prize! Congrats!

Dianne
Mama's Pocketbook
dianne@mamaspocketbook.com

Tina Leavy said...

wow! I actaully won something! woohoo!
-----------------
And gals...thanks so much for visiting with me! I love all of ya'll..without you..my blog would be..boring..and very lonely...you all add a wonderful ray of sunshine to my life..and I hope that in turn I add some cheer to yours.
Blessings to you all...
from my heart~Tina