Friday, December 21, 2007

Precious Stories- by Renie

Speaking of wonderful storytellers..I'd like to introduce you to my friend Renie...

Renie has an absolutely lovely blog where on occasion she will tell stories about what it was like growing up in Wartime Hungary/Austria.(WorldWar2)

Some of the stories will definitely tug at your heart strings. But stories of "how it was"

Renie has a wonderful writing style, and you'll love these stories for sure.

Stop by her blog and tell her Tina sent you by.

~The Garden Goose~

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Hi Tina,
thanks for stopping by my blog. A very Merry Christmas to you!

Alice Regan said...

Thanks for the link, will have to make a trip on over there. Wishing you and your family a wonderful, happy holiday.

Aunt Jenny said...

I will have to check out that site...sounds wonderful !!
Hey..if I dont' get to "talk" to you before Christmas I want to wish you and your family a really Merry Christmas..you deserve it for sure!!