Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Getting Closer To Christmas...


The stores are getting busier and busier, and people are hurrying and scurrying about for those last minute "must haves"

Me..I'm just chillin' out and staying warm in my house...ha

I'll be baking a ham on Christmas morning , and I'll make a few veggie sides to go with the meal.

We'll probably put a log in the fireplace and sit and have cocoa and just enjoy being a family. After all..it's about sharing the love, laughter and smiles.
----------------
I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
I have so very much enjoyed all the visitors to my blog...and the new friends I have made this year through my blog! You all are very special to me and I appreciate the sweet comments you leave here. I hope that in some small way I have added a bit of joy to your year as well. I am really looking forward to making even more friends this coming year through this little blog.
May you all have a lovely Holiday Season and may you be blessed in 2008.
-----------
~The Garden Goose~

2 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Your Christmas sounds a lot like mine, Tina. Have a wonderful holiday with your family. Merry Christmas!

Renie

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!! May your new year be filled with many blessings.

Hugs,
Kay