Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Clearing Out Snowman Collection

I'm on a major purge out here at my house. My loss is your gain.


I had a large snowman collection and decided that I really must thin this down as well.

Listing here the items:

If you see anything you'd like simply email me with the name of the item/your email address/and your mailing address. I will then create a paypal money request with which you can pay for your order and will ship your order out to you promptly.

First Come/First Serve. Thanks for understanding.

*All prices include shipping of item to you.UPDATE!!!!!
IF ANYONE WANTS ALL THE SNOWMEN I WILL SELL ALL FOR $35.00 which includes shipping to you.



Nativity set with wooden display base: $8.00_Taken/Sherone
---------------------------
Fiberoptic Snowgal : Price: $15.00
(above)
------------------------------------

Snowman with Birdhouse: price: $12.00
(to the right)-------------->
------------------------------------------------->
Musical Frosty Snowman

Sings"Frosty Snowman" Song

Price: $12.00
(here below)
Musical Pop Up Snowman/plays "Jingle Bells" ----------->
Price: $15.00
~The Garden Goose~

No comments: