Friday, May 11, 2007

In the yard...

Well, I promised some images of the pearlets on the tree, and an image of the baby grapes..but I just could not resist walking about the yard and into the cottage garden patch today and getting some images of what is blooming here and there through out the yard.

So..you'll see images of an Easter lily, a scabiosa flower(pincushion flower) a meyer lemon blossom with tiny meyer lemon, a blanket flower(bright orange) some unknown bright sunflower looking flowers,bachelor buttons(blue), an unknown purple flower, and several roses, and an african iris. This is what was in bloom this afternoon in the yard.

Today was pretty much an uneventful "laze around" sort of day.

I did make a run to the post office to send a RAOK gift to a friend at Mary Jane's farm.

Then to ship an item from my etsy shop.

I have to create some jewelry this evening for the shop.And will be creating items this weekend after I make a Hobby Lobby craft supply run tomorrow.

Tonight's dinner was a bit more involved than last night's "one pot wonder"..ha.

I made a chicken casserole dish with rice, chicken, some stir fry veggies and a can of cream of broccoli soup.

I put alot of veggies in with the rice.

I guess you could say it was another "one pot wonder" meal.But hey..it was easy and everyone was satisfied and had full tummies...and it tasted yummy.

Well, I wanted to share the pictures of the flowers/fruit that was in bloom today.

Here's also wishing all of the moms..a "Happy Mother's Day!"

My husband and daughter took off to the store this evening while I was making dinner, and came back with orders for me to "close my eyes" while my daughter hid something in her room...so..I have no idea what the surprise is...but they are up to something.

I guess I'll have to wait until Sunday huh? ..ha.

Have a great evening and thanks for joining me in "blogland"

~The Garden Goose~

2 comments:

Aunt Jenny said...

You sure have a gift for photography (and a green thumb too!!!) I just love your pictures! Will you be putting some more note cards on your etsy soon??????????hint hint!

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day to you Tina!! How did you make that lovely collage photo of your flowers, I love it!!