Tuesday, May 22, 2007

..and how was your day?...

Just loved how this gull seems to be asking "so how was your day?" ..ha.
Yes, I took all of the photos shown on this blog.
Anyhow my day was well..a good bit blahh..I have been sore most all day long.
At 8:40 I had a dental appt. to have 2 fillings in the very back of the top of my mouth filled..so there I laid in the dentist's chair for 2 hrs or so with a drill going and those real nice metal clamps to hold my mouth open. I was given 2 shots of the numbing stuff. Well when I finally got out of the office at about 11:00 I looked like a stroke patient...and I was numb all the way to my collar bone on my neck and up into my eyelids and over to my ear on my left side. It took until about 4 p.m. to un numb. Sheew.
Then when the numbness wore off I discovered that somehow my tongue had gotten scraped up on the side..ouch..that hurt nearly worse than the soreness of the teeth....uggh.
So today..I simply had a very lazy day..other than carting my baby that is being potty trained back and forth to the bathroom and making a simple dinner and dessert..I did nothing..yep..you read that right...nothing..except sit on the couch and watch recorded episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter.
So..see not all of my days are a whirlwind.
Oh, dinner was a homemade pizza that we calle "White Pizza"..if you'd like the recipe just leave me a comment and if your name is on the RAOK list over at the MJFarm..I'll drop it in the mail to ya.
dessert was a blend of cream cheese, french vanilla pudding and whip cream and strawberries poured over graham crackers.
so yummy.
The pizza is very light and lo fat too.
Anyhow..so how was your day?
Have a great evening..thanks for joing me in "blogland"
~The Garden Goose~

4 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Isn't that potty training fun? All you say all day is "do you have to go potty? You find yourself asking people you don't even know in the stores "do you have to go potty".
Hope you are feeling better, the teeth thing will be over soon, I know its not pleasent!
NANCY JO

Tina Leavy said...

well, luckily for me she is the one telling me when she has to go..LOL but yeah..I can just imagine the other..LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
Hope you feel better.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Hope this finds you feeling better. I sure miss those days of potty training. Really, I do. Hope tomorrow brings a better day for you. Have a good one.
Laura