Sunday, June 3, 2007

In the middle of a Victorian Rose Garden...


Well, that's what I felt like today as I was busy creating a dozen of these absolutely scrumptiously scented rose sachets. My whole house has smelled absolutely delightful today.
I have listed a dozen of these on my etsy shop over at www.GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
I thought about how the women in the Vistorian era may have used items from their gardens to create sachets and potpourris to scent their homes. Anyhow..I wish I could share with you just how wonderful these really smell.
----------
Well, I am back to my normal self today..yay!
No more icky feeling.
------
I worked today on designing those little sachets, then spent some time outside for a little bit watching the ducks and watering some of my plants.
---------
Still working on potty training my littlest one, what a chore sometimes.
We are getting there, but had a few accidents today. That is to be expected I know.
Will be so nice when we don't have the expense of diaper buying.
---------
My husband tried to run a drip irrigation system onto the strawberry bed this afternoon. It worked pretty well.
-----------
He's working on designing me some labels for a product that will be in my little shop.
I have some nice things in store for that.
I just hope that they are recieved well.It is so hard to know what folks will want to buy. I just hope that things will do well.
-----------
I have promised to post some recipes..so will do so in another posting this evening.
----------
Oh, I have a really nice heirloom tomato growing in the far end of my strawberry plant bed..it is the Black Krim variety and...it has a baby tomato on it..woohoo. I hope that it will do well.
and..I collected seeds today from a really nice amaryllis that I have.
I certainly enjoy all of the things that grow in my yard. I am amazed at them.Absolutely love flowers and plants...and enjoy photographing them and sharing the images with others
--
Well, that's all for now.
Thanks for joining me in "blogland"
~The Garden Goose~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty. I love to make my home smell good.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Glad to see you are back to yourself. I remember those days trying to potty train a little one. I love the little sachets. I also love to make my home smell nice. I love hanging lavendar in my closet and spraying my sheets and pillow before I lay down. Just a little habit I have had for awhile.
Have a good one.
Laura