Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Farmhouse Treasures!!..."Spring Cleaning Sale!!"

I had mentioned a while back that I was redoing my decor to create more of a "shabby chic" look in my home.

I have kept a few wee things farm girly related, and have devoted a small area of my kitchen completely to my "inner farm girl"

But now..I'd like to pass these treasures that remain... on to another home.
---------------
Come on and join the fun!

If you see a treasure that you'd like to give a home to.Simply email me through my profile here.

(I accept paypal,personal check, or money order.)
-----------------
First up is this wonderful quilted wall hanging. This lovely wall hanging is totally quilted.

Features absolutely darling country sayings and images on it.( In a country blue, barn red, and navy blue colors.A really nice addition to your country/farm girl decor!

Measures 32 inches wide by 39 1/2 inches long.
(you'll want to acquire your own dowel rod for hanging/a rod pocket is sewn into the quilt/but for ease of shipping dowel rod is not included)
-------------------
Price: $28.50 ~ includes shipping/SOLD
----------

-----------------
Next up..a hand painted coffee pot(for decorative purposes only)

This coffee pot has the prettiest hand painted grapes and melons on it. Very "farm/country" looking and oh so charming!

It is edged with a robins egg blue/aqua trim.

Would look absolutely lovely with an arrangement of cheery daisies in it/the lid does open as shown in photo.

Would make a darling centerpiece. Measures 10 inches tall.
--------------
Price: $13 ~ includes shipping/SOLD TO : MISS WILMA(THANK YOU!)




~The Garden Goose~

No comments: