Friday, April 4, 2008

Coming Soon! FARM GIRL BLOG-A-THON!!

Are you a Farm girl?? or Farm girl at heart??

Then you'll want to stop back by on Monday..when I launch the
"Farm girl Blog-A-Thon"!!!

We'll be sharing all things "Farm Girly" with you across "blogland"

Come on and join the fun. Begins Monday 4-7/08
---------------
This blog-a-thon will run for 6 weeks.It will begin on Monday 4/7/08!


What we are going to do is this.



Everyone that participates in the blog-a-thon will put a link in their posts for that weeks blog-a-thon theme entry to Mary Jane's Farm.(http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/)



-------Each week of the "blog-a-thon" will have a Farmgirl theme for the week.



--------------To participate: you will need to leave a comment here to let me know that you have posted an entry pertaining to the weeks theme...and that you have posted a link back to Mary Jane's Farm on your blog.-------------To sign up and participate simply visit my blog on Monday morning for the details.

***at the end of the blog-a-thon I will be drawing a name for a surprise package"***
---------------
Let's cultivate our "inner farm girl"
And be proud to say "I'm a Farm girl..or "I'm a Farm girl at heart".
Let's Do It Girls!!
------------
~The Garden Goose~

6 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

This sounds so cool, Tina!! I'll try to keep up with what's going on....I love Mary Jane Butters and her books!!! Love chickens laying eggs as well! Thank you again for my article, what a sweet thing for you to do for me. xxoo, Dawn

Beemoosie said...

Sounds like fun Tina! I'll be back Monday!

2 LMZ FARMS said...

That sounds great. You are all the time coming up with great things. I love the quilt that you had posted. Hope this finds you and yours doing well. Things have been hetic here with all the goats kidding, ridding the horses, and ready for this, tending to the little ducks. See, you have rubbed off on me with all the little pictures and talkings about your ducks.lol Take care and hope you and yours have a blessed weekend. See you MONDAY.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina, I'm game, lets do it!
What is the first theme??? It is high time that we post our thoughts on MaryJane's wonderful company and what it is to be a farm girl.

Annika

Needled Mom said...

Can't wait. It sounds like fun.

thebeesknees said...

I just think that this is a wonderful idea, I love everything that has to do with Mary Jane Butters, can't wait till Monday...Joyce