Sunday, September 14, 2008

Coming Soon!..The Great Blogland Seed Exchange!!!

Coming Soon! "The Great Blog Land Seed Exchange!"
Do you like to grow pretty flowers, and things such as heirloom vegetables from seed?
Have excess seed from this year's crop of flowers or veggies?
Want to find seed for items you'd like to be able to grow?
------------------
Then.... "The Great Blog Land Seed Exchange!"
Is for you!
----------------
In the next couple of days I will be posting the "how to's" and the rules for participating in this fun event.
-----------------
So..stop back by and I will have all the info posted real soon.**** Note: If you'd like to participate go ahead and leave a comment here..but I will also be accepting comments on the "official set up" post as well... when the rules and how to's are officially posted.To save my sanity..I will need to limit this to the first 50 people to sign up.

------------------
~The Garden Goose~

4 comments:

shover1970 said...

I would love to join in the exchange.

Kristine Farley said...

Tina,
I'd love to be included. I have seeds that are almost mature in the garden.
Thanks,
Kristine Farley
herbquiler@clearwire.net

Wanda said...

Hi Tina, I would be delighted to do an exchange.My sweetpeas have put on quite a few seed pods.
P.s It will go in the mail(your prize) in the next couple of days.
rosesinwinter.blogspot.com TTFN

Anonymous said...

I would love to join the exchange.
Thanks
Robin
shepherdess56@msn.com