Monday, March 3, 2008

Shabby Chic/Cottage/Victorian Hanging Sachet..and more...

I created this using vintage chenille pieces and a reproduction of vintage Victorian artwork..what do you think??Do you all like it?

I will be making a few more and putting them in my etsy shop at:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Also listed in my Etsy shop:
Is this real pretty wall graphic art that my husband designed.Butterflies and Branches.
I really like it...what do you think?
I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I'm always trying to come up with new/pretty items for my little etsy shop..which is my little way of creating a bit of fun moolah for myself...but more than that it gives me a creative outlet.So, I'd love to hear your thoughts..and if you have any ideas for items you'd like to see..and wish someone would create and offer..let me know..I'll see what I can come up with. I'm always wanting to learn new things and have fun along the way.
------------------

~The Garden Goose~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina,
Ireally like the butterflies and
branches. Please make me one and I`ll get it the 20th . Didn`t check to see if you listed at yet
Love MW

Anonymous said...

Tina Ijust left a comment about how much I really like the Butterflies and Branches but not sure it went thru, trying again and will send an email if this doesn`t work Love Mom W

Lilla said...

Tina, love sachets. Going to a Lavender farm here but on another Hawaiian island to get loose lavender flowers for more sachets.
Yours are so soft, just what I enjoy, aloha Lilla