Thursday, February 7, 2008

Vintage items for sale or barter...

I've listed these items over in my etsy shop this evening..but I'm willing to trade them for a couple of vintage plates with roses on them if anyone wants to do a swap.
I can remove them from my etsy shop listing if anyone is interesting in swapping me out for vintage plates with either yellow roses on them or pink roses or a rose print of some kind on them.

Here's what I have and the prices I have them listed in the shop/what I'd like to trade for :

Lot of 9 vintage photos
$20/free shipping or trade for 2 dinner plate sized vintage plates with roses on them...or 3 small vintage plates with roses on them.
---------------------
-set of vintage Westminster Abbey architectural postcards.
$7/free shipping or trade for small vintage plate with roses on it.

If interested in trading or what have you ..simply email me through the blog here and we'll work out a swap.
If you do not have little plates that you'd like to swap,,but are still interested in the items email me and lets talk..I like lots of different things..but lean towards Victorian/Shabby/Cottage type items..so even if you don't have exactly what I have mentioned in the "wanted" list..I might be willing to consider something else.I'd like to find a home for these items so will consider different offers.
Thanks.
~The Garden Goose~

No comments: